To promote the revitalization of Albuquerque’s historic Nob Hill community by combating the physical and economic deterioration of the commercial district through education, historic preservation, beautification, and promotion of community and civic pride.
· Preserve, protect and enhance the cultural diversity of the local business district and its unique historic architectural character through responsible redevelopment practices.
· Deepen collaborative relationships between business organizations, neighborhood associations, and local government agencies to revitalize the unique southwest urban environment of Nob Hill.
· Assist small, local business owners by creating a district brand, consolidating marketing efforts, and providing the educational tools to attain sustainable economic development.
· Recruit new, diverse, and complementary businesses which will broaden the economy within the geographic area and create new job opportunities.
· Promote Nob Hill’s unique characteristics and location as the premier district to attract tourists, business visitors, locals, and newcomers seeking to relocate in Albuquerque.